Welcome to Protect New Mexico. We New Mexicans recognize how lucky we are to live in the Land of Enchantment. Breathtaking landscapes, blue skies, abundant wildlife, and a nascent renewable energy economy make New Mexico a great place to raise our families. But decisions that affect our air, land, water, wildlife, and way of life are often decided at the New Mexico Legislature in a way that makes it difficult for the average citizen to find out what is going on.
Protect New Mexico is your window into the decision-making process — your source for environmental information at the New Mexico Legislature. Get started by viewing measures from the 2016 session and/or interim committee meeting information below!
We will be organizing trainings on how to utilize Protect New Mexico’s many features. If you’re interested in a training, contact us and we’ll work to set up a training that’s convenient for you.How to use the table below
- 02/12/2016 - HOUSE AGRICULTURE, WATER & WILDLIFE COMMITTEE 8:00 a.m.
- 02/12/2016 - SENATE RULES COMMITTEE 8:30 am
- 02/12/2016 - HOUSE ENERGY, ENVIRONMENT & NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE 8:30 am
- 02/12/2016 - HOUSE GOVERNMENT, ELECTIONS & INDIAN AFFAIRS COMMITTEE 8:30 am
- 02/12/2016 - HOUSE CONVENES at 10:30 AM
- 02/12/2016 - SENATE CONVENES at 10:30 AM
- 02/12/2016 - HOUSE WAYS AND MEANS COMMITTEE 1:30 pm
- 02/12/2016 - SENATE CORPORATIONS AND TRANSPORTATION COMMITTEE 2:00 pm or 1/2 hr after session
- 02/12/2016 - SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE 2:30 p.m. or 1/2 hr. after session
- 02/13/2016 - SENATE CONSERVATION COMMITTEE 9:00am
- 02/13/2016 - HOUSE TRANSPORTATION AND PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE 9:30am
- 02/18/2016 - Legislative Session Ends
- 03/09/2016 - Signing Deadline
- 03/11/2016 - HOUSE BUSINESS AND EMPLOYMENT COMMITTEE 8:30 am